Spring Research Pool for PSY100 and PSY250 courses
PY100 Research Participation FAQ
Instructions for using these
Note!!!!---->Do not use the BACK button on your browser!
**It is recommended that you print your personal page as a reminder.
- To begin, type your University eID and password in the spaces provided.
- Your personal page is now displayed. To begin registering for research,
click the "click to register" button.
- A list of studies is displayed.
- Click view available times below the study to register for that study.
- A list of days and times the study will run is displayed.
- Click the "Add" button next to a time and date you choose. If you
can not attend any of these days and times, click the "go Back, and make
no changes" button.
- You are then returned to you personal page. If you added a day and
time, it will be displayed on your personal page.
- You will also notice there is a remove button next to the day and time
you registered for. If you need to cancel your participation in this
study, you may remove your name from the study using this button.
On the day the research is scheduled, you will no longer be able to remove
your name from the study.
- If you are marked absent from a study, your personal page reflects this.
Studies that you have been marked absent from, can not be removed from your study list.